Associate/ Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary depends on experience + discretionary performance related bonus scheme paid twice yearly + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + pension + medical cover
SDS are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Associate or Principal Mechanical Engineer to join our Plymouth office to support the Regional Director. You will hold a relevant degree, have achieved either CEng or IEng through an appropriate engineering institution and have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
The position provides excellent career opportunities and benefits from a first-rate remuneration package, which includes holiday purchase and cycle to work schemes, access to discount website Perkbox or death in service cover. Successful candidate will be client facing and comfortable in developing, supporting and mentoring others.
- Must have a mechanical building services background
- Competent in leading design projects and managing internal engineering teams
- Have a sound commercial, financial and contractual understanding of working in a consulting practice
- Ability to represent the company in client and multi-disciplinary design team meetings
- Experience with Revit, Cymap or Hevacomp
- Personality traits of an ideal candidate are; dynamic, driven, and approachable with good level of emotional intelligence
- The role will include managing the mechanical workload for the Plymouth office, as number two to the Regional Director
- Preferably, the successful candidate will live within a commutable 45-mile radius of the office
The recruitment process will start with an initial meeting with the Plymouth Office Regional Director followed by a formal interview with the Managing Director. There will also be a psychometric profiling assessment.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
SDS is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not accept CVs from agencies.