Salary depending on experience 25 days holiday + bank holidays + performance related profit share + pension
A leading building services consultancy requires a BIM Technician to work on a variety of prestigious building services projects in their Exeter office. The candidate will have a minimum of two years experience, be able to demonstrate a good understanding of Revit, is hard working and driven. The position provides excellent career opportunities and benefits from a first-rate remuneration package.
To apply for this role you should meet the following criteria:
- Relevant Revit MEP qualifications
- Experience in building services would be advantageous
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Be passionate, driven and determined to develop career to a higher status
- Be fully IT literate with effective ability in Excel, computer programming skills will be beneficial
- Knowledge of BIM and relevant design software
- Be smart in appearance and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Have excellent time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The job role will include the following:
- Working with client and design teams
- Produce and deliver design and contract drawings for a range of project types and sizes
- Support project engineers with regard to internal coordination between services
- Highlight any issues with design drawings which may impact on the delivery of projects
- Collate drawing information packages for issue on both standard Auto CAD, Revit and Adobe PDF
- Produce and update drawing registers in line with company drawing control procedures
- Responsible for uploading drawings to external sources
- Attend meetings, training programmes, etc. as directed by management
Working in a friendly environment you will receive full training with some of the most experienced Revit Technicians in the industry.
SDS have an excellent track record and reputation across the South West. This role will appeal to an ambitious technician looking for real career development with the opportunity to work on major projects and the chance of developing their knowledge of the built environment.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Ilona.Ziaja@sdsolution.co.uk
SDS is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not accept CVs from agencies.