Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary is depending on experience + discretionary performance related bonus scheme paid twice yearly, 25 days holiday + bank holidays + pension + medical cover
SDS is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Principal Mechanical Engineer to join our Bristol office to support the Regional Director. You will hold a relevant degree, have achieved either CEng or IEng through an appropriate engineering institution and have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
The position provides excellent career opportunities and benefits from a first-rate remuneration package. Successful candidate will be client facing and comfortable in developing, supporting and mentoring others.
- Must have a mechanical building services background
- Competent in leading design projects and managing internal engineering teams
- Have a sound commercial, financial and contractual understanding of working in a consulting practice
- Ability to represent the company in client and multi-disciplinary design team meetings
- Experience with Revit, Cymap or Hevacomp
- Personality traits of an ideal candidate are; dynamic, driven, and approachable with a good level of emotional intelligence
- Preferably, the successful candidate will live within a commutable 45-mile radius of the office
The recruitment process will start with an initial meeting with the Bristol Office Regional Director followed by a formal interview with the Managing Director. There will also be a psychometric profiling assessment.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
SDS is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not accept CVs from agencies.