COVID-19: Maintaining business continuity
17th Mar, 2020
As part of our commitment to our staff and our clients, we have a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan. This is designed to ensure our preparedness, resilience and effective response in the event of any disruptive incidents.
In line with our Business Continuity Plan, we have assembled a Response Team to address risks to our staff, clients and supply chain as a result of COVID-19.
As a service provider the risks to our clients and supply chain are minimal. We have, however, taken the following actions to reduce the risk of spreading the virus:
- All offices will remain open for business as usual unless instructed otherwise
- Staff deemed at high risk of contracting the virus will self-isolate in line with government guidelines. Isolated staff will continue to work from home and remain in regular contact with their clients and colleagues. We have a robust IT infrastructure in place to support this
- If an individual staff member has contracted the virus then affected clients will be immediately updated. Workload and responsibilities will be assessed and redistributed amongst the wider team, ensuring minimal impact on service delivery.
- Where possible we will conduct meetings by Skype, Microsoft Teams etc.
- Where clients are due to meet in any of our offices, please check with your SDS contact in advance, to check that face to face meetings are going ahead.
- Our staff are limiting travelling between offices and attendance at external events and or meetings as far as reasonably possible.
- We continue to closely monitor the situation and will update our plans/advice accordingly.
Please contact our Head office if you have any further queries relating to the above.